Ministerial Credentials


Marriages may be solemnized by any person who is authorized by Minnesota law to do so and is at least 21 years of age.  Ministers of any religious denomination must file a Certificate of Ordination with one County in this State in order to perform a marriage ceremony.  The filing fee is $20.00 payable to Kandiyohi County Recorder.  No out of state checks are accepted.  Judges/Court Administrators may also perform marriages and may be contacted through Court Administration.  The phone number for Kandiyohi County Court Administration is:  320-231-6206.