Military Discharges

  1. Veteran can file their Military Discharge papers with our office.  No charge to file.  Discharge Papers are indexed into Statewide DADS Data Base and searchable by all MN VA Offices.
  2. Veteran must present DD214 Member 4 with original signatures or Member1 with the status of discharge and original signatures.
  3. Request a copy of recorded Military Discharge papers filed in our office. PDF


Please contact the Kandiyohi County Recorder for more information at (320) 231-6223.