Emergency Programs 

County Crisis Funds (CCF):
County Crisis Funds provides emergency help for Minnesota families with dependent children under 21. The emergency must threaten the health and safety of a child, such as eviction or utility shut-off. Emergency Assistance is available only once in a 12 month period. A family must have lived in Minnesota for at least 30 days. 
Emergency General Assistance (EGA):
Emergency General Assistance provides help to people without children who are in a crisis situation, such as evictions and utility shut-offs. To be eligible, a person has to have lived in Minnesota for at least 30 days. 
Emergency Medical Assistance (EMA):
Emergency Medical Assistance provides medical coverage in emergency situations only for people who are not otherwise eligible for Medical Assistance due to immigration status or deemed income/assets of a sponsor. 
 Contact Us
Kandiyohi County
Health and Human Services 

2200 23 Str NE, Ste 1020
Willmar, MN 56201

Phone: (320) 231-7800
Toll Free: (877) 464-7800
For people unable to hear:
        320-231-7076  V/TDD

Fax: 320-231-6285 

Frequently Asked Questions
Minnesota Department of Human Services Websites

Housing Resouces Toolbox
General Assistance Program
Medical Assistance